- Ensure the sensors are turned on and have sufficient charge.
- Ensure the sensor is not connected to a USB port or power plug. Sensors will not pair with your device while they are charging. If the sensors are connected to the charging cable, disconnect them and try again.
- Ensure you have Bluetooth turned on your device.
- Close any applications on your device that are using Bluetooth.
- Ensure your device is not in flight mode.
- Check to ensure your device meets the minimum device specifications outlined in the User Manual.
- Check the “Sensor Management Interface” in your app and download any new firmware updates if available.
- Retry the scanning process by going back to the previous screen and restarting the session setup.
- Recheck the sensor serial numbers on your sensor and in the app.
- You can only connect to sensors which are flashing red. If the sensors are any other colour other than red, they are already connected. To fix this, close the app and restart.
- Perform a hard reset on the sensors by connecting the sensors to a USB cable and plugging them in to charge.
- Quit the app and restart.
My sensors are not showing up on the pairing screen
This problem occurs during the sensor fitment process and is commonly a result of the following: