Shoulder Assessment setup
Last Updated: Feb 8, 2020 06:07 PM UTC
- From the Home Screen, select “Start a New Assessment”.
- Select the property, business unit, job and task you would like your employee to perform.
- Select an employee from the employee list on your device. From this screen, you will be able to select an employee, search for an employee and also add new employees by pressing the “+” button.
- Select the “Shoulder” assessment type.
- Unplug the myViSafe sensors from the charging cables, turn them on by pressing the button on the front of the sensor (near the charging port) and select “Proceed” to begin pairing your sensors.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to pair the myViSafe sensors with the myViSafe app.
- Using the sensor placement protocols, attach the myViSafe sensors to the employee.
- Once the sensors are attached, ensure the light colour on the sensors matches the colour orientation depicted in the myViSafe app.
- Ask the employee to stand with their arms to the side, elbows bent, and thumbs facing up. Now press the “Calibrate” button.
- When the employee is ready to begin the assessment press the “Start” button.