Low Back Assessment setup
Last Updated: Feb 8, 2020 06:14 PM UTC
- From the Home Screen, select “Start a New Assessment”.
- Select the property, business unit, job and task you would like your employee to perform.
- Select an employee from the employee list on your device. From this screen, you will be able to select an employee, search for an employee and also add new employees by pressing the “+” button.
- Select the “Back” assessment type.
- Unplug the myViSafe sensors from the charging cables, turn them on by pressing the button on the front of the sensor (near the charging port) and select “Proceed” to begin pairing your sensors.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to pair the myViSafe sensors with the myViSafe app.
- Using the sensor placement protocols, attach the myViSafe sensors to the employee.
- Once the sensors are attached, ensure the light color on the sensors correspond to the color orientation depicted in the myViSafe app. For the low back orientation, the blue sensor should be the top sensor, while the green sensor should be the lower sensor. Now press “Proceed”.
- Ask the employee to perform a short warm-up.
- After a warm-up has been completed, ask the employee to stand in a relaxed standing position and press the “Calibrate” button.
- When the employee is ready to begin the assessment press the “Start” button.