Back and Shoulder joint assessment setup
Last Updated: Feb 8, 2020 06:00 PM UTC
- From the Home Screen, select “Start a New Assessment”.
- Select the property, business unit, job and task you would like your employee to perform. Select an employee from the employee list on your device. From this screen, you will be able to select, search and add a new employee.
- Select the “Back and Shoulder” assessment type.
- Unplug the myViSafe sensors from the charging cables, turn them on by pressing the button on the front of the sensor (near the charging port) and select “Proceed” to begin pairing your sensors.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to pair the myViSafe sensors with the myViSafe app.
- Using the sensor placement protocol, attach the Low Back sensors to the employee.
- Once the sensors are attached, ensure the light colour on the sensors correspond to the colour orientation depicted in the myViSafe app. Now press “Proceed”.
- Ask the employee to perform a short warm-up. After a warm-up has been completed, ask the employee to stand in a relaxed standing position and press the “Calibrate” button.
- Using the sensor placement protocol, attach the Shoulder sensors to the employee.
- Once the sensors are attached, ensure the light colour on the sensors matches the colour orientation depicted in the myViSafe app.
- Ask the employee to stand with their arms to the side, elbows bent, and thumbs facing up. Now press the “Calibrate” button to calibrate.
- When the employee is ready to begin the assessment press
the “Start” button.